Are you waiting for creating a Professional Curriculum Vitae ( CV ) for applying to a Receptionist?
If you are seeking for a Receptionist Job, you are likely good with communication, but writing a curriculum vitae may be more of a challenge. Even people who have written them before can benefit from a review of the basic principles of a CV, so if you want to make your Professional Curriculum Vitae the best it can be.
This CV template gives you an idea of how to lay out your skills and experience if you’re applying for a Receptionist Vacancy. You can get an idea of how apply your qualifications and achievements employers are looking for.
To help you increase your chances of success, we’ve put together our Curriculum Vitae template. You can free download Sample CV Format;
Free Download CV Format – Receptionist ( Word Document )
Free Download CV Format – Receptionist ( PDF )
This sample resume has been designed to focus on:
- About your Academic Qualifications & worked Experience.
- Personal attributes that will help you to transition into the work environment.
- Any achievements, commendations or awards you received at high school that show you are honest and reliable.
Other things you can put on your resume include:
- Any other extra curriculum activities.
- Work placements or work experience that show you know how to work in a professional environment
- Can attached your projects( if relevant)
- Any hobbies or interests that are relevant to the job
3 Replies to “Free Download CV Format in Sri Lanka – Receptionist”
I discovered your website from Google and I have to state it was an excellent locate.
I would like to work in a place like this
Good Content for the government , private and also more job finder