Are you waiting for creating a Professional Curriculum Vitae ( CV ) as a Master’s Degree Holder?
Most graduates get their first CV wrong. From formatting to length. Here’s how to write the perfect resume for job success after university.
This CV template gives you an idea of how to lay out your skills and experience if you’re applying as a Master’s Degree Holder. You can get an idea of how apply your qualifications and achievements employers are looking for.
To help you increase your chances of success, we’ve put together our Curriculum Vitae template. You can free download Sample CV Format;
Download CV Format for Master’s Degree Holders ( Word Document )
Download CV Format for Master’s Degree Holders ( PDF )
This sample resume has been designed to focus on:
- About your Academic Qualifications & worked Experience.
- Personal attributes that will help you to transition into the work environment.
- Any achievements, commendations or awards you received at high school that show you are honest and reliable.
Other things you can put on your resume include:
- Any other extra curriculum activities.
- Work placements or work experience that show you know how to work in a professional environment
- Can attached your projects( if relevant)
- Any hobbies or interests that are relevant to the job
2 Replies to “Free Download CV Formats for Master’s Degree Holders in Sri Lanka”
i have a second upper division degree from UOK