Are you waiting for creating a Professional Curriculum Vitae (CV) to apply for your first job after leaving school?
If you have no previous work experience to speak of, you may not think you have much to create your own Curriculum Vitae or Bio Data.
To help you increase your chances of success, we’ve put together our CV template for your first job. You can free download Sample CV Format;
Features of this Resume
This sample CV template has been designed to focus on:
- General skills that help you work as part of a team.
- Personal qualities that mean you’re able to work in a professional environment.
- Work experience or volunteer work that shows your strengths and qualities.
- A written testimonial that shows you’re capable of transitioning into the world of work.
Other things you can put on your Curriculum Vitae include:
- Details of your extra curriculum activities Shortly.
- Hobbies or other interests that are relevant to the job or demonstrate your skills